Full Mouth Restorations at McCauley Dental
Full Mouth Restorations
Fixing South Florida smiles is what Dr. Mark C. McCauley is known for. He is one of the most experienced Palm Beach County dentists. It is no wonder so many patients trust him to perform full mouth restorations. If you have several issues with your teeth and gums, a full mouth restoration might be right for you.
What is a Full Mouth Restoration?
A full mouth restoration is done to fix multiple dental problems. It differs from a full mouth make-over. Make-overs may be purely cosmetic. Full mouth restorations fix dental health problems and improve your smile’s appearance.
Some common dental issues that are tackled during full mouth restorations:
- Missing Teeth
- Chipped or Broken Teeth
- Tooth Enamel Loss
What Procedures Will I Need?
Full mouth restorations encompass many procedures. Your dental needs and cosmetic desires will determine the procedures use. Dr. McCauley offers free consultations and second opinions. During the consultation, you will get a personalized plan of action.
Here are some procedures the doctor might suggest:
- Root Canals: Root canals are used to fix bigger cavities. Although they have a bad reputation, modern methods make it a virtually painless procedure.
- Crowns: Crowns have many uses. They can protect your existing tooth, fix broken teeth and improve your smile’s appearance. A crown is needed after receiving a root canal.
- White Fillings: White fillings are successfully used to fix small cavities. The bonding material can also be used cosmetically.
- Dental Implants: Implants are the best way to replace missing teeth. Dr. McCauley has done over 6000 implants.
- Oral Surgery: Oral Surgery includes bone graphing, removing impacted teeth, and fixing jaw issues. Find out more about oral surgery.
Sedation dentistry is a useful tool. Full mouth restorations often involve several procedures. Sedation dentistry allows more work to be done at each visit. You will calmly rest unaware the treatment is taking place. When you wake up, the work will be done.
How can I pay?
We accept most major insurance providers and major credit cards. We also understand full mouth restorations can get expensive. After your free dental consultation, our office manager will sit down with you. She will explain your payment options. We will work with you to better your dental health. Our office also offers some of the most affordable restoration procedures.
Free Consultations and Second Opinions
Dr. McCauley will examine your mouth and recommend treatment. He even offers free x-rays. The first step to fixing your mouth is getting diagnosed. Call 561-272-8555 for your free consultation. Full mouth restorations have helped may people’s smiles. Dr. McCauley will tell you what we can do to help you.